Livestorm is the all-in-one video communication platform for companies looking to implement a powerful video communication strategy.
Founded in 2016, Livestorm enables companies to promote, host and analyze their online events. We’re building the future of unified video communication: an all-in-one video communication platform that connects to your tools and lives in your browser. Livestorm is a browser-based platform that doesn’t require a download, or setup. You can use Livestorm for on-demand, live, or pre-recorded meetings or events.
Livestorm has been built with ease-of-use in mind.
We serve companies of all sizes, from startups to Fortune500. Front, Honda, Intercom or Spendesk trust Livestorm to organize their meetings, webinars or online events.
Here are our core values:
- Stay curious: Be interested in the world around you.
- Remain humble: Keep learning and keep your ego in check.
- Be resourceful: Go that extra mile in the most efficient way.
- Own it: Take pride in what you do, own your wins, and fails.
- Be transparent: Sharing knowledge, learnings, feedback, and mistakes.
At Livestorm, there are 6 departments: Customer Experience, Marketing & Growth, Operations, Product & Design, Sales and Tech.
- The Customer Experience Team takes care of our customers. They are product experts willing to give great service, help customers in their day to day usage of the platform and be the proximity link between our customers and the Product Team.
- The Marketing & Growth Team is splitted in two sub teams: Marketing and Growth. Marketing is aiming to further develop our brand awareness in Europe and North America by creating engaging content. Growth is in charge of acquiring customers via multiple acquisition channels and developing new offerings to serve enterprise clients.
- The Operations Team is divided between different sub teams. It takes care of Human Resources, Recruitment, Legal and Finance subjects. They are the link between Stormies and Livestorm.
- The Product & Design Team: the Design Team is in charge of the Livestorm Brand evolution, they update and enhance our website as both the Product and the Brand evolve. As for the Product Team, they are in charge of road-mapping the Product, digging into the problems our market is facing and coming up with the best solution there is.
- The Sales Team is identifying, segmenting, engaging and creating qualified clients opportunities. They are usually the first point of contact between clients and Livestorm.
- The Tech Team is building the best Product possible using the latest technologies and without compromise on the code legacy.
While Livestorm has headquarters in Paris, we are a remote-first company. As a matter of fact, Stormies are located between France, Germany, Greece, Mauritius, Spain, USA,... so we are looking for the best talent, no matter where you live.
For this Spontaneous application, we are looking for someone with the following experience:
- Fluency in English
- Depending on the job, proficiency in French
Confidence can sometimes hold us back from applying for a job. But we'll let you in on a secret: there's no such thing as a 'perfect' candidate. So however you identify and whatever background you bring with you, please apply if this is a role that would make you excited to come into work every day.
What it is like to join Livestorm and the Stormies:
🗺 Work from anywhere you want:
- 🏡 Home (participation for equipment and costs, according to our expense policy)
- 🏢 Paris office (snacks, drinks, afterworks...)
- 💼 Coworking space (covered up to €300 including VAT per month, or local currency equivalent)
- 🚉 Business trips are covered (according to our internal T&E policies)
- 🚲 Sustainable mobility package for daily trips to go to work
🎉 Cheer up your Stormie life:
- 🎿 Off-sites twice a year
- 🕹 Weekly activities (online board games, riddles...)
- 👐 Teambuildings
- 🗣 Monthly Talking times
💙 Take care of yourself (with Moka.care)
🤝 Participate to our referral program
And also, benefit from:
🌍 All legal and mandatory benefits from your work country for EOR contracts.
🇫🇷 All French legal benefits for French contracts: €9 of lunch vouchers with Swile (covered at 50%), health insurance with Alan (covered at 50%), transport subscription to go to work (covered at 50%), and CSE with cultural & sport activities via Leeto.