Senior Front-End Engineer (GraphQL)
As part of the tech team, you will join a crew of experts working on building the best product possible using the latest technologies and without compromise on the code legacy. Our stack is: Rails 5 with Vue.js, and AWS.
Our tools include:
- Circle CI
- Apollo Engine
- Many others :)
Follow this link to learn about our Stack: https://stackshare.io/livestorm
- Accelerate our roadmap to create an impact on the company's growth
- Scale and improve the front-end architecture
- Incentivise best practices from your past experiences at every level of the company (from interns to c-levels).
- Key role in a fast-growing startup with a small team
- Health insurances ("Mutuelle" + "Prévoyance")
- Tickets Restaurants (21 x 9 euros / month)
- 50% of Transport Pass in Paris is paid
- Free food delivery
- We offer state of the art hardware
- We offer equity packages
- Remote accepted
- You have 1+ years of XP in GraphQL or 1+ years in Node.js
- You are very rigorous about testing and code quality (E2E and unit tests).
- You're a team player and you have a sense of ownership
- Experience with web application development