Product Manager - Growth
Livestorm is the all-in-one video communication platform for companies looking to implement a powerful video communication strategy.
Founded in 2016, Livestorm enables companies to promote, host and analyze their online events. We’re building the future of unified video communication: an all-in-one video communication platform that connects to your tools and lives in your browser.
Livestorm has been built with ease-of-use in mind. We serve companies of all sizes, from startups to Fortune500. Shopify, Honda, Oracle, Spendesk, Front, Sephora or Revolut trust Livestorm to organize their meetings, webinars or online events.
Here are our core values:
Resourcefulness: We go that extra mile in the most efficient way.
Curiosity: We have interest in whatever is happening with the other teams.
Humility: We strive to remove the ego from the equation to gain perspective.
Ownership: We go from a-z and to put things in motion, own our wins and fails.
Transparency: We share the good and the bad alike.
As Livestorm is growing rapidly, our team is aiming to keep improving all parts of the acquisition funnel in order to increase ARR across regions and markets.
Therefore, we are looking for a Product Manager for Growth to take ownership of the Livestorm website and all tech projects aimed to attract new users.
You'll be managing our growth engineer's day-to-day tasks, as well as the designer assigned to the website and growth projects. You will be reporting to Thibaut, the Head of Growth.
While Livestorm has headquarters in Paris, we are a remote-first company. As a matter of fact, the member of our team are all working remotely, so we are looking for the best talent, no matter where you live.
In this role, you'll be responsible for:
Inbound growth optimization
- Analyze the current acquisition funnel using our extensive analytics stack and detect bottlenecks to fix
- Surface insights on technical improvements for the website, from SEO to the stack that powers it
- Research strategies that you could leverage to increase user acquisition at the very top of the funnel
- Build your growth vision and work on improving the Livestorm website based on data (from users, your team, data analysis, competitors, user research…)
- Conceptualize mini-apps to drive traffic and user growth, from ideation to defining and communicating a clear roadmap
- Work closely with the growth engineer and designers to improve the visitor's experience on the website
- You will also ensure that they are building the features right
- Turn your roadmap into a catalog of user stories or clean list of specs
- Organize and prioritize everything with the Head of Growth and clearly explain the rationale to all stakeholders and the other teams
- Ensure that all the features shipped by the growth team are bug-free (you will do the QA yourself, along the growth engineer)
- Optimize conversion rates and performance through A/B tests and data analysis
- Generate insights about the website and guide its long-term roadmap
For this Growth Product Manger role, we are looking for someone with the following experience:
- You have been a Product Manager for 1 or 2 years in a B2B SAAS company
- You have experience working in a Growth team in a B2B SAAS Company
- You understand and deeply care about business metrics, and have constant ideas on how to improve them
- You have an engineering mindset and/or an Engineering degree
- You have a keen eye for good web design, you can communicate your ideas with the designers. If there are inconsistencies in the website integration, you will notice them.
- You thrive in a startup environment growing (fast)
- You handle ambiguity, complexity and interdependencies in an organized, prioritized and structured way
- You believe that data should help drive your growth strategy
- You believe that growth and a company website should be handled as a product
- You are fluent in French, and can communicate with teammates in English
Confidence can sometimes hold us back from applying for a job. But we'll let you in on a secret: there's no such thing as a 'perfect' candidate. So however you identify and whatever background you bring with you, please apply if this is a role that would make you excited to come into work every day.
🥙 Eat well: You get a monthly stipen of restaurant tickets for the amount of 9€ per workday (Swile, ex Lunchr) covered at 50%, or the equivalent for non-France residents. Hot and cold drinks, fruits and snacks are available in our Paris office.
- 🌍 Have flexibility: We offer flexible working hours, and stipends for coworking spaces and home-office materials.
- 🚲 Be reimbursed for transportation: **** Personal transportation costs can be reimbursed up to 400€ per year with the "Forfait mobilité durable". Costs to come to the home office are paid according to a package.
- 🎉 Spend time together for special events: We host monthly afterworks, activities on and off site, and team offsites twice a year. We have team meetups at the office once a quarter.
🏃♂️ Enjoy leisure activities thanks to our CSE: Sports or cultural activities are covered, and preferential rates via Leeto.
- ⚖️ Benefit from equity packages.
- And of course, from all the essentials : 💊 Quality health insurance (Alan Green ou Blue), and Provident (Swisslife), 🚂 50% of the transport subscription is paid by Livestorm, and eveything necessary for your daily life (goodies, supplies, resources...) is provided.