Business Development Representative — Enterprise — US
Livestorm's BDR function is responsible for building a very well-qualified pipeline for Account Executives – a critical role as we continue to grow at pace and execute flawlessly.
You will be responsible for generating pipeline for expanding the footprint in existing verticals, working closely with the Account Executives team & Marketing to achieve/exceed opportunity pipeline and revenue quota objectives.
What will you be delivering?
- Focus on contacting and qualifying business accounts to achieve/exceed demand generation targets through Inbound Marketing source leads (MQL’s) and outbound targeted campaign execution
- Work closely with Sales Team Lead on Livestorm's ABM/ABS strategy to achieve results
- Develop and nurture long term relationships with your clients helping address their needs and challenges
- Generate high-quality, healthy pipeline using Livestorm’s chosen Sales Methodology
- Continuously improve alignment with Livestorm's sales POD you are teaming up with
- Keeping meticulous records of interactions with leads in our CRM
- Effectively utilise a variety of channels such as social media, internet, web-based tools & outbound calling
- Act as ambassador at all times for Livestorm
- Learning and maintaining a firm understanding of our sales process
- 1-2 years’ experience in Sales/Business Development with knowledge of SaaS applications a distinct advantage but not essential
- High-performance mentality and consistency in over achievement
- Strong understanding of business, how company management makes buying decisions can example to teams the power of understanding influences decision-makers etc.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and persuasive skills essential
- Proven track record generating in value-based customer-centric conversations, and leading a defined enterprise sales process
- You’re organized, rigorous, and adaptable to an ever-evolving process and team
- The ability to demonstrate a strong aptitude for building lasting relationships with customers
- Strong business acumen and comfort with presenting to, and establishing relationships with, senior-level executives in mid-market companies
- Technologically savvy and ability to learn and demonstrate new technology fast
- You are a team-player
- Your key assets: Self-motivation, Hustle, a Strong work ethic, and Ownership
Confidence can sometimes hold us back from applying for a job. But we'll let you in on a secret: there's no such thing as a 'perfect' candidate. So however you identify and whatever background you bring with you, please apply if this is a role that would make you excited to come into work every day.
- Key position in our growth strategy
- Tickets Restaurants (21 x 9 euros / month)
- 50% of Transport Pass in Paris is paid
- Peace of mind with quality health insurance provided by Alan
- Free food delivery
- We offer state of the art hardware
- Regular compensation reviews - we reward great work!