Account Manager — Enterprise
We are looking for an upbeat individual with a results-oriented spirit and proven track record of successful account expansion and retention.
As an Enterprise Relationship Manager, you will be a key member of the team leading the growth of our existing business. Partnering with a set of our key accounts to help set the tone for our sales organization. Our team is heavily focused on expanding and renewing customers by engaging early-on, before subscription renewals. The health of the existing customer base is crucial when retaining the dollars that have already been closed. We work alongside the Customer Success Managers to drive adoption and user engagement, which will aid in the efforts for the Enterprise Relationship Manager to grow the account.
At Livestorm, we are striving to do sales more efficiently. We are asking our customers to put Livestorm at the core of their businesses, and we can only do this by putting them at the core of ours. We strongly believe in the overall growth and continued development of each new hire. In joining the Sales POD at Livestorm, you join a community that believes in development and promotion from within. As a rapidly expanding business, there is a high degree of opportunity for progression, creativity, and ownership.
What will I be delivering?
- Build relationships with Livestorm's largest customers ensuring revenue growth and customer retention
- Nurture and expand in existing accounts.
- Develop strategic territory plans to outline opportunities for upsell, cross-sell, expansion to new business units, and achieve business goals
- Build, maintain and convert pipeline
- Grow business through rigorous business management execution
- Develop and maintain positive relationships to top-decision-makers at C-levels
- Coordinate multi-functional team to sign multi-year enterprise agreements / strategic agreements
- Meet core KPI's around pipeline coverage progression, forecast, meetings, and general activity
- Develop and use Partner ecosystem relationships to accelerate growth
- Meet or exceed quota
- Focus on customer satisfaction and deepen customer relationships
- Key position in our growth strategy
- Tickets Restaurants (21 x 9 euros / month)
- 50% of Transport Pass in Paris is paid
- Peace of mind with quality health insurance provided by Alan
- Free food delivery
- We offer state of the art hardware
- Regular compensation reviews - we reward great work!
We are a diverse bunch of people and we want to continue to attract and retain a diverse range of people into our organization. We're committed to an inclusive and diverse Livestorm! We do not discriminate based on gender, ethnicity, sexual orientation, religion, civil or family status, age, disability, or race.
About you and what type of skills you’ll need:
- Experience in Account Management, Sales, and Customer Success.
- High-performance mentality and consistency in over achievement
- Fluency in French and English
- Proven track record engaging in value-based customer-centric conversations, and leading a defined enterprise sales process
- You have a track record of identifying and executing on upsell opportunities in existing deals
- You’re organized, rigorous, and adaptable to an ever-evolving process and team
- The ability to demonstrate a strong aptitude for both selling and building lasting relationships with customers
- Strong business acumen and comfort with presenting to, and establishing relationships with, senior-level executives in mid-market companies
- Technologically savvy and ability to learn and demonstrate new technology fast
- The ability to work individually and collaborate within a team environment to achieve set goals: you are a team-player
- Exceptional verbal and written communications skills
- Love putting the customer at the center of your day
- Your key assets: Self-motivation, Hustle, a Strong work ethic, and Ownership