Customer Success Manager (EMEA)
Description de l'offre d'emploi
Here at Livestorm, we're building what we consider to be the future of B2B video solutions. We just raised our Series A and our main initiative for 2020 is to structure and scale our customer success team.
We are looking for an experienced customer success professional who will be in charge of onboarding, retaining and nurturing our customer portfolio.
We have recently restructured our team and looking for our next customer success manager. This is a key role within our company. Our customer success manager will be a trusted advisor and partner to our customers providing excellent service.
80% of our revenue is done abroad, and a vast majority is generated in the North America region. France is also an important market that accounts for the 20% left and will also be addressed. Therefore our ideal teammate is someone who is comfortable managing an international customer base.
- Be the point of contact and trusted partner for the clients
- Be in charge of customer onboarding and ensure product adoption
- Improve customer retention, ensure customer renewal and reduce churn
- Own your portfolio and use a data-driven approach to forecast and execute
- Partner with the Sales and Customer Care teams to ensure an exceptional customer experience
- Provide detailed and accurate product feedback to the team
- Work with the department head to execute and improve the success strategy
Exigences de l'offre d'emploi
For this role, we are looking for someone with the following experience:
- 2+ years of experience in Customer Success, Consulting or any other client-facing role
- Fluent, ideally native in English and French (written and spoken)
- Experience in SaaS/tech industry
- Willing to get your hands dirty and dig into the details
- Excellent organization and communication skills
- Experience with a technical product or with webinars is a big plus
- Excellent customer service and problem-solving skills
- Flexible and agile in adapting to quick changes in a startup environment
- Positive minded and team player
Confidence can sometimes hold us back from applying for a job. But we'll let you in on a secret: there's no such thing as a 'perfect' candidate. So however you identify and whatever background you bring with you, please apply if this is a role that would make you excited to come into work every day.
🥙 Eat well: You get a monthly stipen of restaurant tickets for the amount of 9€ per workday (Swile, ex Lunchr) covered at 50%, or the equivalent for non-France residents. Hot and cold drinks, fruits and snacks are available in our Paris office.
- 🌍 Have flexibility: We offer flexible working hours, and stipends for coworking spaces and home-office materials.
- 🚲 Be reimbursed for transportation: **** Personal transportation costs can be reimbursed up to 400€ per year with the "Forfait mobilité durable". Costs to come to the home office are paid according to a package.
- 🎉 Spend time together for special events: We host monthly afterworks, activities on and off site, and team offsites twice a year. We have team meetups at the office once a quarter.
🏃♂️ Enjoy leisure activities thanks to our CSE: Sports or cultural activities are covered, and preferential rates via Leeto.
- And of course, from all the essentials : 💊 Quality health insurance (Alan Green ou Blue), and Provident (Swisslife), 🚂 50% of the transport subscription is paid by Livestorm, and eveything necessary for your daily life (goodies, supplies, resources...) is provided.