Head of People
In the last few months we have raised a series A, tripled our customer base and grew team by 3x in less than 18 months, we are now 40 Stormies and we plan to be 50 by the end of this year. Scaling while designing the most efficient organization structure and preserving culture is key. This is where you come in.
As our Head of People you will be in charge of everything regarding HR. From recruiting, to helping managers design their team structure, to helping on the compensation plans, you will be come our go to person for strategic HR planning.
As manager you will optimize and build our office management, HR and recruiting team. You will work closely with our CFO and report directly to the CEO.
- Structure and design team organizations
- Plan and forecast hiring (key people and volume hiring) with our CFO and managers
- Structure hiring process with our TAM
- Structure the onboarding / off boarding process with our People Manager
- Build and improve our training plan and performance management process
- Oversee all admin/legal process for remote, contractors and on-site contracts
- Oversee perks and office life with our People Manager
- Oversee day-to-day management of the employee’s life cycle
- 2+ years XP in a startup/scaleup environment
- 2-4 years of experience in HR leadership (Lead, Head of, or VP)
- Track record of managing HR for a 50 people growing team
- You have worked on scale up organization design (e.g engineering or sales structure evolution)
- You have worked on hiring process: before (e.g scorecards), during (e.g interview process) and after (e.g putting together a compelling offer)
- You have worked on designing performance review processes
- You have a strong ability to coach managers on their daily/weekly tasks
- You have a good understanding of French labor laws and policies
- XP in managing HR in different countries is a huge plus
- Native English or extremely fluent - French (fluent or more) is mandatory
- Cool offices located in the Silicon Sentier (75010, Paris)
- Key role in a fast-growing startup with a small team
- Health insurances ("Mutuelle" + "Prévoyance") in France
- Tickets Restaurants (21 x 9 euros / month)
- Transportation refund
- Free food delivery at HQ
- We offer state of the art hardware
Our team is made up of talented people from all kinds of backgrounds and nationalities. Livestorm teammates produce music for fun, snowboard on vacation, have extensive knowledge of plants, and know killer recipes for vegan crepes ;)
So if this offer sparked your interest, but you're not sure that you're the best fit, please do apply!